06 May 2013

Intense Disney Ask

Aurora: Story of your first kiss
...From my family? Everyone does that, duh.

Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
1. Be productive
2. Be productive
3. Be productive
4. Be productive
5. Be productive

Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
+ : Dilligent wuaaaat?
+ : Good handwriting i still don't believe thiiis ugyaaa there must be something's wrong with their eyes
- : YOUR VOICE IS HELLA LOUD

Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
Nothing '3' Oh, I remembered that I told ceinny about ctrl+f lol

Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
Yes, the outcome usually... bad lol.

Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
Fortunately, I never do that.

Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
Maybe? Well, she's in different class, but it's not like that she's hated by everyone from her class. Lone wolf i guess.

Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
Interneeeeet because I have more friends there and I feel that I'm more useful there.

Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
Yesterday's nightmare. DON'T MAKE IT HAPPEN otherwise my parents will kill me for sure.

Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
Nope.

Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
If I sacrifice myself to someone, what can I gain? Nothing. That's my answer: Never ever sacrifice yourself for someone, it's just sad.

Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
Want to cheer up one gloomy/moody/bad mood friend, but totally failed. It's pointless but I still love to do that (at least to make my friend more annoyed lol)

Boo: A childhood hero.
Hmm... I think I don't have any, maybe doraemon?

Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
MAJOR!! I still want nursing ;w;

Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
1. Bunch of noisy people
2. Laugh until you dieeeeeee
3. All of them are artist (I'm so envious here ;w;)
4. ANIMEANIMEANIME *fangirl*
5. They're my toys lol (like become a doll, or I play with their long hair)
6. Eat, eat and eat. They're eatholic, and can cook too
7. They want to become my friends, whatever the situation is

Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
Make a mess x.x I suck.

Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
"First child always the favorite, the smartest, etc etc."
"If your sister can do it, you can too."
For the rest, I just don't want to talk about iiiit.

Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
Dunno, I don't have a dream to be exact owo Maybe... "If I say so, you will do it" something like that? Wait, that's order --;

Nemo: Your bravest moment.
When my blog got leaked, because I have my friends besides me lol

Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
...Nope.

Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
Don't have any '3'

Alice: Done drugs?
NEIN.

Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
Hello Kitty, Pokemon, Digimon, Conan, OMG I STILL LUV THEM.

1 comment: