07 February 2013

Seventeen Types, Seventeen Questions

Got this from tumblr (again) since i'm not into studying :v LET'S DO THIS.

  • Normal: Do you have any hidden talents?
    It's not hidden anymore if i know it right? Well, i suppose it's a no o.o I don't have any hidden talents, or talents itself orz
  • Fire: Would you consider yourself hot-headed or more even-tempered?
    My brother said i'm hot headed 
  • Water: Can you swim? Do you like to swim?
  • Grass: Would you say you have a green thumb? What have you grown?
    Nah, all the plants in my house are planted by my parents ;w;
  • Electric: What do you think of thunderstorms?
    Powerful, yet scary.
  • Flying: How high have you ever been up?
    Er... well, you know the height when a plane is flying right?
  • Rock: What is your most precious treasure?
    People around me :x
  • Ground: Are you down to Earth or would you say your head is more in the clouds?
    I'm realistic, so... i'm down to earth (?)
  • Poison: What is the most disgusting thing you've eaten?
    Rubber. I thought it was pop corn 
  • Bug: What is your self-esteem like?
    "I can do anything by myself"
  • Ice: Do you have to warm up to people you've just met?
    I don't think so :v
  • Fighting: Do you prefer hand to hand combat or to fight with a weapon?
    Hand to hand, since it's convenience since you don't need weapon though. 
  • Psychic: If you could choose telepathy, telekinesis, or precognition, which one would you choose?
    No mind reading? :< Then it's telekinesis.
  • Ghost: What are you most afraid of?
    Gokiburi. Nah, the thing i afraid most is losing someone/something.
  • Steel: Are you brave or do you easily become nervous or scared?
    I easily become nervous and scared ><
  • Dark: Are you street smart?
    Nah, not really. I can't take care of myself Q-Q
  • Dragon: What is your favourite mythological creature?
    Only know few of them, but 'til now my favorite still Chimera.

No comments: