Please don't mind this, just need a mood buster for now.
You guys will be annoyed with my broken english.
...for this time, really, I'm really grateful to have friends like them. Though they don't know that I have problems, they always cheer me up like there is no tomorrow. They made me laugh like a crazy person, change my mood easily. With just few messages, they made me forgot about 'this problem'. I didn't say a word about it and yet it seems like they know about it and trying to light me up. Thank you for cheering me up :)
I just hope that 'this problem' will end really soon, so our friendship will remain the same.
...Am i thinking negatively? But i already try so hard to thinking about it in positive way.
"The thing we loved the most tortured our hearts."
The most appropriate quote for my problem now.
I'm starting to regret about joining 'that' again. Is my choice wrong?
I feel that I shouldn't be there. Especially with my attitude.
Kindness only brings problems. If only I was not kind-thinking that time...
Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding, hopefully.
This is the third time that i feel so useless (again and again).
For now that i must face forward, and to the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment