Messed up, and it's ENGRISH.
At least, writing something like this will reduce my anger.
I thought this would be a 'normal' weekend like usual, but this week... it's HORRIBLE. VERY VERY VERY HORRIBLE. I feel like i want to punch that family right into their face. I know that my brother isn't smart like my sister, and so do I. He already tried hard to study, i mean, he did ask the teacher if he didn't understand the topics. But what? The teacher is like "OMFG, are you sure you didn't choose the wrong class? How can you didn't understand the basics that are so simple?". Well YOU SAID IT. Everyone is different, include the smartness. You maybe can understand the topics with just hear it once, but some people need some amount of time to understand. It might be a week or more. I know that my parents' aren't working, and just lazing around their ass on home while we, the kids are trying hard to study, and even my bro & sis study abroad. I know that the cost of living for study abroad is expensive, but do you think that if we study abroad and you'll got a 100% of passing the university? That's a NO-NO. Yeah, the fact is: Some of people can't be successful person, and yes, that's what happen. If you already know it, why you send my bro to studying abroad? If he can't do it on his birthplace country, it's impossible to do it abroad. And... what's wrong with playing? I mean like translating manga etc. For us, it's refreshing! It's our way to refresh our mind from this kind of school's or uni's stuff. You think it's wrong? Well, you didn't study in the same era of us, parents. While in the past you can get red mark on 1 lesson and you can just make some good marks on another lesson, WE CAN'T. We have this KKM thingy that prevent us to do so. Now, if you got red marks on certain lesson, you are DOOMED. We aren't perfect human, so we failed on some things. You can't always blame us, WE'RE NOT PERFECT. Just go to hell, go to hell! I hate if you badmouthing my bro, especially you're from that family that i hate MOST.
No comments:
Post a Comment